- Observe Resources
- Go over homework with presentation example
- Read and discuss Banquet Blog Farewell
- List: Where do we look for inspiration? How can we avoid creating “junkspace?”
- Students share their work
- Reading: From Skeumorphism to Material Design and Back. The Language of Colours in the 2nd Generation of Mobile Interface Design
- Come to class with a comment/question on the above
- Assemble 3 different visual directions for your projects. Name each direction and write a brief explanation about the design inspiration behind each one. Collect visual cues for each direction. Design one or two screens of your app with each direction. Each direction should look and feel different! Assemble everything into InVision and share with me prior to the start of class.