- Discuss Banquet Farewell discussion questions
- How do we get started with developing the design of a project? Resources and ideas
- Discuss homework
- Students share their project concepts
- Students work on homework
- Time permitting: screening of Ways of Seeing episode 2 or 3
- Helpful App: Based on the critique from today’s class, select one concept to expand on…
- Figure out what pages you’ll need for your project. Create a site map or userflow that shows this.
- Create a PDF/InVision/Google Slides/Presentation that we can easily pull up in class that introduces 3 different visual directions for this one concept.
- For each visual direction, introduce the concept with language, images, and research. Try to create a clear and concise idea using references that support your thought process. Things you might highlight: typography, image style: photography, illustrations, none, tone of voice, type of user.
- Design 3 pages of your app in the style of each visual direction.