- Arielle presents her work
- Adrianna shows weekly presentation
- Observe Mobile Design history lecture
- Sketch demonstration
- Assign homework
- Review app analysis
- Find a text from the Gutenberg Library the subject can be anything. Aim to have about 3 to 5 paragraphs to work with.
- Review Responsive Web patterns
- Using Sketch* sketch out 3 different responsive layouts for your text. Do a desktop and mobile sketch for each layout. Think about how the reading experience can between each layout, and consider what might improve the reading flow in each section.
- Limit yourself to using web safe fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Courier, Verdana, Georgia. While you should always be thinking about your type choices, the goal of this exercise is to think about responsive layouts.